Facebook

Thursday, September 4, 2014

BOKO HARAM: Alimodu Sheriff vs Stephen Davis (The Australian) Who do you Believe?


The former Borno state governor Alimodu Sheriff broke down in tears during a press conference in Abuja yesterday as he tried to dissociate himself from Boko Haram. He has been accused by Australian negotiator Stephen Davis of being a major sponsor of the sect. He vehemently denied this at the press conference. According to Alimodu Sheriff..
“I was the first victim of Boko Haram in Borno State. In their first attack, they killed my

brother, the same father and mother with me. That was when they fought with the military in Borno.
“The first casualty was me. Then, they killed my cousin. They killed my candidate for governorship;  they killed my party chairman.  Two of them were direct relations of mine. Why did they do that? Because I made a law prohibiting Boko Haram in the domain of Borno State.
“The law said anybody practising or associated with what Boko Haram was doing, was banned by law from so doing, and if caught, will be prosecuted and jailed for 25 years.”
Sheriff said Davis’s allegations were baseless and senseless.
So who do you believe, Alomodu Sherriff or The Australian Stephen Davis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...