Facebook

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Day my boobs embarrassed me – Sarraphina Amaechi

Nollywood's Sexy and voluptuous actress, Sarraphina Onyekachi Amaechi, a public administration graduate of  Federal Polytechnic, Nekede,Imo State, has come a long way in the movie industry. The busty, ebony beauty is respected and appreciated for her talent. Her rise to prominence did not come as a result of her taking the elevator- she took the stairs, savoring every bit of pain and gain along the way

She isn't shy, she has seen too much of the world to be, and she would tell you that her selling point is her huge bubbly boobs but also will be quick to remind you that it was her talent that saw her this far in the industry rather than the captivating mammary.
She also attested to the fact that men find her boobs irresistible objects of admiration and even share an experience where her boobs caused a stir. “The breasts are becoming more and more aggressive by the day” she said giggly “one fateful day I was travelling, just at the airport, as I just bent down to open my bag, my breasts fell out like bombs. I was so embarrassed but then that is part of me and I am proud of it”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...